**Application are being accepted until June 10, 2016**
- Proposals will only be accepted through the online application form linked from the bottom of this page.
- The application form includes approximately 40 questions and typically may takes between 30 minutes to an hour to complete. The online form does not include an option to save partially completed applications to come finish at a later time. For this reason we strongly suggest viewing the questions and preparing your responses in a separate document before completing the online form. 2016 DPS Park Recycling Grant Application
- Read through the grant selection criteria carefully, considering how your responses address the grant priorities.
- When completing the online application, we recommend: a) using the most up to date version of the web browser available, b) making sure the browser settings are arranged to enable cookies to guarantee the application functions correctly and records all of your responses.
- Printing applications: If you would like to save a copy of your application, you will need to print each page of the form as you progress using your web browser’s printing options. Before clicking the [Next] and [Done] buttons, use your web browser’s printing options to print the current page of answers.